Thursday 28 June 2012

Jessie J DOMINO Nails

I am fascinated with Jessie J's style, her black straight short hair with fringe, her make up, her lips and especially her unique and bold nails. One of my favorite nail art she wore at her MV is the domino design and luckily its easy to follow all I need is some black and gold nail color, some creativity and I'm all set. 

I decided to give it a try since my friend Maria inspired me to do my own nail she have an awesome talent I wish one day she'll do my nails.


Jessie J Domino Nails


Method:
  • First start buy putting a base coat let it dry now put your black nail polish don't worry if its messy you can just erase it later with cotton buds and nail polish remover. And again let it dry.


  •  Now like dominoes make a straight line in the middle of your nail and put some dots you can decide weather you like to out 1, 2, or even 6 dots on each side of your nails. 



  • Now finish of by applying a top coat to seal the design let it dry and clean the mess you made earlier. Enjoy :) ! 


Don't forget to subscribe, like and follow me. Have a wonderful day ! oh btw I'm planning to change my blog name and domain so keep posted. Love you guys.

1 comment:

  1. It turned great hun! Nice nail art. Black & gold is always a great combo. :) Would you like to follow each other? Let me know in my blog and I’ll follow right away. : )

    XX, IamJenniya

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
free counters