Monday 5 September 2011

Bohemian Collection (Part 2)

The first post of this collection is quite long and I needed to divide it into 3 parts. This is the 2 part of the Bohemian Collection. If you miss the 1st part or if you wanna take a glance and read a bit the first part click this. Enjoy.




Photographers: Griffith Boniel
Model: Nessie Bermudo
Stylist/Hair & Make Up Artist: Althea Dee
Theme: Bohemian
Location: Hills Borough
  • Make Up:
Face: Pureminerals Face Primer (to hold the make much longer), Maybelline Pure Liquid Mineral Foundation (Natural) and Maybelline Clear Smooth Shine Free Foundation (to set the liquid foundation)
Eyes: Dark blue, blue green and black copper eyeshadow + brown eyeliner
Eyebrows: Nichido eye pencil black and copper eyeshadow  + in2it pale eyeshadow in the brow bone
Lips: Avon Moisture Rich Mouse Lipstick (Nude Glow) 
Checks: Mauve Blush (I use Ecotools Blush Brush to apply it evenly on her checks)
Mascara: Shawill lengthening and waterproff mascara
False lashes: YES, I put false lashes on (black)

  • Hair
I used 3 rollers to give Nessie a modern geisha hairstyle. I'm not sure why I choose this style, at that time the only thing that came up to my mind was to give her something unusual. Actually I planned to curl her hair but because it takes a lot of time to achieve the volumize curls I am aiming for end up wrapping her hair both sides and the top with rollers and hid the remaining sides of the rollers that can be seen.
(I use this exact roller)

  • Accessories:
Necklace: Vintage Peacock Eye Necklace
(something that looks like this)
Earrings: Loaled Diamond shaped
(something that looks like this, this is just a guide)
Ring: Accessorize Butterfly Facet Nugget Ring
(for a clear view click here.)
Bracelet: 2 Wooden Thin Dark Red + Golden bracelet 
Belt: Oversize brown floral printed high waist belt and layered it with a black thin belt to toughen up the look
  • Dress
Summer Green Spring Collection, that is originally from my mom which she gave me 4 weeks before the photoshoot. This is simply a maxi plain dress that I accessorize to improve and for this dress to be appropriate for the theme. Any maxi dress color will do just make sure its above the knee and the dress is 2 times larger than your usual dresses. And ruffled maxi is also good for this type of look.
  • Shoes
Nessie is wearing the same shoe form the first photshoot here, A 7 inch shoe is ideal for this outfit and to match the belt as well.





Photographers: Griffith Boniel
Model: Paula Hernandez
Stylist/Hair & Make Up Artist: Althea Dee
Theme: Bohemian
Location: Hills Borough
  • Make Up:
Face: Pureminerals Face Primer (to hold the make much longer), Maybelline Pure Liquid Mineral Foundation (Natural), Maybelline Clear Smooth Shine Free Foundation (to set the liquid foundation) and Revlon Colorstay Pressed Powder (to give a brighter complexion)
Eyes: In2It waterproff eye color (ES 02 Cookie) + pale green mixed with copper black eyeshadow
Eyebrows: Light Brown eyeshadow from my friend's pallete
Lips: Avon Moisture Rich Mouse Lipstick (Nude Glow) 
Checks: Rosy Cheek Blush
Mascara: Shawill lengthening and waterproff mascara
False lashes: I didn't have to put any false lashes at all using Shawill Mascara is enough
  • Hair

I did the crown braid beach hairdo that I watch in Lilith Moon Youtube channel. If you wanna know how to do this click this.
  • Accessories:
Necklace: Vintage 3 Flowers Necklace
Earrings: Green clay earrings (Paula is only wearing one on her right ear)
Bracelet: Wooden Dark Brown, Red and Green Bracelet
Headdress: DIY flower Broach (comment below if you wanna know how to make one)
Ring: White Silver Flower Ring (my sister gave it to me)
quite similar to this one, but my ring is made of textile

  • Dress
Top: My mom gave me the dress, and I rarely use it because its not the type of dress that I would usually wear. But this is perfect for her bohemian look the blue green ambiance and the feminine touch of the flowers shows Paula's fun and girly side. This is a wearable outfit, just remove the headdress and put on some skinny pants and but a braided waist belt to complete the look.

Shorts: The same shorts here, that Nessie wore on our first photoshoot. to match up the colorful headdress and top she is wearing. The shorts will help the top and her shoe to match the totality of the outfit.
  • Shoes
I bought that shoe in primadonna, at first glance I don't like it that much and it's only 3 inch tall, not ideal for me. But after I tried it on you can pair any dress with this shoe.  Because it fits any wardrobe I have or any theme I use, I paired it with her wardrobe to match the edgy pants she is wearing. Edgy + Girly always makes you stand out even if the concept of the outfit is bohemian.

This shoe somehow looks like the shoe she is wearing

      No comments:

      Post a Comment

      Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
      free counters